- Factsheet: Viable but non-culturable bacteria 21. September 2017
- Increase of Legionellosis cases in Europe – Infographics July 2017 2. August 2017
- Award at the Swiss Diagnostics Start Up Day 2017 14. July 2017
- CellStream & Legionella pneumophila SG1 Test Kit Video 24. May 2017
- New article about rqmicro’s technology by Laborpraxis.de 10. April 2017
- rqmicro featured in Laborpraxis.de 3. March 2017
- Investor Summit 2017 24. January 2017
- Happy Holiday (Newsletter December 2016) 22. December 2016
- rqmicro among the Top 50 Startups in Switzerland 16. September 2016
- rqmicro at Lab-Supply Trade Fair in Ludwigshafen 12. September 2016
- Exclusive news coverage in Unternehmerzeitung 25. July 2016
- rqmicro AG closes Series A financing round 9. June 2016
- rqmicro selected for MassChallenge Switzerland 23. May 2016
- rqmicro awarded with the CTI Label 14. April 2016
- rqmicro on business development tour with #GoGermany 24. February 2016
- Bilan selects rqmicro as Top 50 Startup to invest in 4. February 2016
- rqmicro selected for #GoGermany2016 roadshow 28. January 2016
- Seasons greetings! (Newsletter December 2015) 18. December 2015
- rqmicro wins Heuberger Winterthur Jungunternehmerpreis 2015 13. November 2015
- rqmicro at the Swiss embassy in Beijing 26. October 2015
Happy Holiday (Newsletter December 2016)22. December 2016
Happy holiday from rqmicro
We look back on an exciting and successful 2016 and are looking forward to interesting new challenges in 2017.
The CellStream device, successfully launched in the spring, allows rapid detection of Legionella within 1 to 2 hours. Laboratories in Switzerland and abroad rely on the rqmicro Legionella kit in combination with the CellStream.
New regulations, such as the monitoring of cooling systems, require innovative solutions. rqmicro provides the answer in the form of intelligent lab-on-a-chip technology, which detects pathogens in water samples quantitatively and with high specificity.
The rqmicro team continued to grow in 2016. With lots of physical effort and creativity, we have created ice sculptures at our Christmas party, which are connected to our mission in the field of microbiological safety of water and food.
We would like to sincerely thank you for your trust and we are looking forward to a lively exchange, productive cooperation and to meeting you personally at trade fairs or in your laboratory.