- rqmicro is among 5 Next Big Water Startups in 2018 22. December 2017
- The rqmicro lab moves to Schlieren 19. December 2017
- rqmicro at IPIEC Global 8. December 2017
- rqmicro in “Best of 2017” by Laborpraxis 6. December 2017
- rqmicro Conferences October 2017 3. November 2017
- Factsheet: Viable but non-culturable bacteria 21. September 2017
- Increase of Legionellosis cases in Europe – Infographics July 2017 2. August 2017
- Award at the Swiss Diagnostics Start Up Day 2017 14. July 2017
- CellStream & Legionella pneumophila SG1 Test Kit Video 24. May 2017
- New article about rqmicro’s technology by Laborpraxis.de 10. April 2017
- rqmicro featured in Laborpraxis.de 3. March 2017
- Investor Summit 2017 24. January 2017
- Happy Holiday (Newsletter December 2016) 22. December 2016
- rqmicro among the Top 50 Startups in Switzerland 16. September 2016
- rqmicro at Lab-Supply Trade Fair in Ludwigshafen 12. September 2016
- Exclusive news coverage in Unternehmerzeitung 25. July 2016
- rqmicro AG closes Series A financing round 9. June 2016
- rqmicro selected for MassChallenge Switzerland 23. May 2016
- rqmicro awarded with the CTI Label 14. April 2016
- rqmicro on business development tour with #GoGermany 24. February 2016
Seasons greetings! (Newsletter December 2015)18. December 2015
rqmicro wishes you a happy holiday season!
The year-end is a time to look back, and ahead, for you as well as your customers. We hope that your laboratory supported many customers with microbiological advise and measurements in 2015. It is our goal that you can not only continue doing great work, but that you can also surprise your customers with a new rapid testing method in your offering!
rqmicro AG, a spin-off from ETH Zurich, developed a method for the ultrarapid sample preparation and quantitative detection of pathogens. It is our vision that consumers worldwide are protected from microbiologically contaminated water and food. An important step towards that is the fast and accurate detection of pathogens, also in your laboratory.
We are ready – the first instrument series for the automated, rapid sample preparation will launch in early 2016.
The technology is based on a microfluidic immunomagnetic separation (IMS), performed on a standard well-plate format cartridge under highly sensitive pressure conditions. As a first application, this will enable laboratories to separate Legionella from water samples in less than 1 hour.
In combination with a flow cytometer, your lab would be able to deliver quantitative results to your customers on the same day.
More from us next year! Best wishes,
Prizes and Awards
rqmicro’s revolutionary technology won several innovation prizes, including the Pioneer Prize for groundbreaking innovations, an ETH Pioneer Fellowship, and several startup awards.