- CellStream & Legionella pneumophila SG1 Test Kit Video 24. May 2017
- New article about rqmicro’s technology by Laborpraxis.de 10. April 2017
- rqmicro featured in Laborpraxis.de 3. March 2017
- Investor Summit 2017 24. January 2017
- Happy Holiday (Newsletter December 2016) 22. December 2016
- rqmicro among the Top 50 Startups in Switzerland 16. September 2016
- rqmicro at Lab-Supply Trade Fair in Ludwigshafen 12. September 2016
- Exclusive news coverage in Unternehmerzeitung 25. July 2016
- rqmicro AG closes Series A financing round 9. June 2016
- rqmicro selected for MassChallenge Switzerland 23. May 2016
- rqmicro awarded with the CTI Label 14. April 2016
- rqmicro on business development tour with #GoGermany 24. February 2016
- Bilan selects rqmicro as Top 50 Startup to invest in 4. February 2016
- rqmicro selected for #GoGermany2016 roadshow 28. January 2016
- Seasons greetings! (Newsletter December 2015) 18. December 2015
- rqmicro wins Heuberger Winterthur Jungunternehmerpreis 2015 13. November 2015
- rqmicro at the Swiss embassy in Beijing 26. October 2015
- rqmicro among the 6 finalists of the Heuberger Winterthur Startup competition 4. September 2015
- rqmicro selected for venture leaders China 2015 27. July 2015
- Meet rqmicro at the BIO 2015 in Philadelphia 1. June 2015
Hans-Anton Keserue, CEO
Founder, entrepreneur in biotechnology, molecular biology and microbiology, pioneer in rapid detection of pathogens using flow cytometry. 9 years of experience in developing rapid tests for microorganisms, Pioneer Fellow at ETH, PhD from ETH and EAWAG, Switzerland, and MSc in Biotechnology from the ESBS in Strasbourg, France.
Daniel Schaffhauser, CTO
Co-founder, inventor of biomedical systems for cell analysis and true interdisciplinary engineer and scientist in microsystem integration and microfluidics. 8 years of research experience in Japan, USA, and with European Space Agency, PhD in Bioanalytics from ETH and MSc in Nanosciences from University of Basel, Switzerland.
Tobias Schaad, CFO/COO
Operations and finance professional and strategist, with 5 years of international management consulting experience. Educated in Switzerland, Singapore, and China, M.A. HSG in Strategy & International Management from University of St. Gallen, Switzerland and Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) charterholder.
Claudio Aguilar, Senior Microbiologist
Senior scientist with over 10 years of research experience in bacterial physiology, biofilm formation and quorum sensing obtained at Cornell, Harvard and Zurich Universities. PhD in Molecular Microbiology from the International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (ICGEB) and the Open University UK, MSc in Biochemistry from the PUC, Chile.
Laurent Dellmann, Senior R&D Engineer
Senior R&D engineer with over 10 years of experience in industrial R&D from research to product development, gained at UC Berkeley, IBM Research and ABB Semiconductors. PhD in micro-systems with EPFL and Swatch Group, and MSc in microtechnology at EPFL, Switzerland.
Damien Morger, Biochemist
Scientist in protein-biochemistry and expert in molecular biology and the development of biochemical assays. 8 years of research experience in protein-biochemistry, PhD in structural biology from Zurich University, and MSc in microbiology and immunology from ETH, Switzerland.
Adrian Müller, Sales & Marketing Specialist
Marketer with sales experience in the food and beverage industry. Progressive experience in a range of sales and marketing roles and expertise in hygiene technologies and applications water and food safety. He holds a number of Swiss Federal Diplomas in Business Administration, Applied Technical Management and Marketing.
rqmicro benefits from a highly qualified advisory board consisting of entrepreneurs, scientists and market experts.
rqmicro is a fast growing business. Contact us if you would like to be part of our success story as a private, institutional or strategic investor at ir[at]rqmicro.com.
You don’t find a matching open position in our team, yet you think we should know about you? rqmicro is a rapidly growing team and you shouldn’t hesitate to submit an unsolicited application by sending an email to career[at]rqmicro.com.
CellStream & Legionella pneumophila SG1 Test Kit Video
rqmicro – Investor Summit 2017