- Increase of Legionellosis cases in Europe – Infographics July 2017 2. August 2017
- Award at the Swiss Diagnostics Start Up Day 2017 14. July 2017
- CellStream & Legionella pneumophila SG1 Test Kit Video 24. May 2017
- New article about rqmicro’s technology by Laborpraxis.de 10. April 2017
- rqmicro featured in Laborpraxis.de 3. March 2017
- Investor Summit 2017 24. January 2017
- Happy Holiday (Newsletter December 2016) 22. December 2016
- rqmicro among the Top 50 Startups in Switzerland 16. September 2016
- rqmicro at Lab-Supply Trade Fair in Ludwigshafen 12. September 2016
- Exclusive news coverage in Unternehmerzeitung 25. July 2016
- rqmicro AG closes Series A financing round 9. June 2016
- rqmicro selected for MassChallenge Switzerland 23. May 2016
- rqmicro awarded with the CTI Label 14. April 2016
- rqmicro on business development tour with #GoGermany 24. February 2016
- Bilan selects rqmicro as Top 50 Startup to invest in 4. February 2016
- rqmicro selected for #GoGermany2016 roadshow 28. January 2016
- Seasons greetings! (Newsletter December 2015) 18. December 2015
- rqmicro wins Heuberger Winterthur Jungunternehmerpreis 2015 13. November 2015
- rqmicro at the Swiss embassy in Beijing 26. October 2015
- rqmicro among the 6 finalists of the Heuberger Winterthur Startup competition 4. September 2015
CellStream – Sample Outputs
Example green versus red fluorescence dot plot of a Legionella population spiked into tap water. The high grade of purification of the CellStream instrument allows for excellent separation of background to noise.
Live / dead
Example green versus red fluorescence dot plot of a Legionella population while exposed to heat.
The time stamp on the top left shows the sampling sequence in minutes in a time-laps of a 70°C heat killing experiment.
In the example below, the water system of a hospital was periodically flushed during 14 days with hot water in order to eliminate a high Legionella contamination. By using our rapid Legionella testing service, it was possible to closely monitor the progress of the disinfection measures. Like this, it was possible to adapt and optimize the process, until the result was satisfactory. By conventional means the first testing results would have been available after 14 days, at which point our customer had peace of mind already. An accurate and fast monitoring of hygienization measures with our technology may save you time and money and protect you from the risk of having the often undetected VBNC-state Legionella cells.
Legionella pneumophila SG1 kit
Low detection limits and very high recovery rates characterize rqmicro’s tests.
rqmicro test has an excellent correlation to plating and a detection limit of 20-40 cells per liter.