- rqmicro in Blick 8. February 2018
- Legionella topic in PULS SRF 7. February 2018
- Legionella on the rise – Swiss government deploys task force 30. January 2018
- rqmicro is among 5 Next Big Water Startups in 2018 22. December 2017
- The rqmicro lab moves to Schlieren 19. December 2017
- rqmicro at IPIEC Global 8. December 2017
- rqmicro in “Best of 2017” by Laborpraxis 6. December 2017
- rqmicro Conferences October 2017 3. November 2017
- Factsheet: Viable but non-culturable bacteria 21. September 2017
- Increase of Legionellosis cases in Europe – Infographics July 2017 2. August 2017
- Award at the Swiss Diagnostics Start Up Day 2017 14. July 2017
- CellStream & Legionella pneumophila SG1 Test Kit Video 24. May 2017
- New article about rqmicro’s technology by Laborpraxis.de 10. April 2017
- rqmicro featured in Laborpraxis.de 3. March 2017
- Investor Summit 2017 24. January 2017
- Happy Holiday (Newsletter December 2016) 22. December 2016
- rqmicro among the Top 50 Startups in Switzerland 16. September 2016
- rqmicro at Lab-Supply Trade Fair in Ludwigshafen 12. September 2016
- Exclusive news coverage in Unternehmerzeitung 25. July 2016
- rqmicro AG closes Series A financing round 9. June 2016
CellStream – Sample Outputs
Example green versus red fluorescence dot plot of a Legionella population spiked into tap water. The high grade of purification of the CellStream instrument allows for excellent separation of background to noise.
Live / dead
Example green versus red fluorescence dot plot of a Legionella population while exposed to heat.
The time stamp on the top left shows the sampling sequence in minutes in a time-laps of a 70°C heat killing experiment.
In the example below, the water system of a hospital was periodically flushed during 14 days with hot water in order to eliminate a high Legionella contamination. By using our rapid Legionella testing service, it was possible to closely monitor the progress of the disinfection measures. Like this, it was possible to adapt and optimize the process, until the result was satisfactory. By conventional means the first testing results would have been available after 14 days, at which point our customer had peace of mind already. An accurate and fast monitoring of hygienization measures with our technology may save you time and money and protect you from the risk of having the often undetected VBNC-state Legionella cells.
Legionella pneumophila SG1 kit
Low detection limits and very high recovery rates characterize rqmicro’s tests.
rqmicro test has an excellent correlation to plating and a detection limit of 20-40 cells per liter.